伊莉討論區

標題: [c073] 雪兒洛薇 Cher Lloyd - Sorry I'm Late (MP3@61M@英語) [打印本頁]

作者: aday2014    時間: 2014-5-22 10:10 PM     標題: [c073] 雪兒洛薇 Cher Lloyd - Sorry I'm Late (MP3@61M@英語)

【歌手姓名】雪兒洛薇 Cher Lloyd
【專輯名稱】Sorry I'm Late
【發行日期】2014-05-23
【唱片公司】Epic Records
【專輯語言】英語
【檔案大小】61MB

【專輯介紹】

On 16 October 2013, Lloyd told Billboard that the title of her second studio album is Sorry I'm Late. She explained, "I think it has two meanings. It's been a long time since I've actually done anything new, but for me, it's as a person. I mean, I've spent a whole lot of time trying to figure out who I am, and I think everybody goes through that.

In November 2013, during an interview with Larry King, Lloyd confirmed that she had left Syco Music after she and Cowell disagreed about her career path in music. Lloyd also confirmed that Sorry I'm Late, which was originally due for release in November, was pushed back until early 2014, despite the record being done. She remarked, "My album got pushed back and I'm not happy about it. It's all done, but I am currently in the studio for the rest of this week to try and find some more magic. It was meant to be coming out in November. Now I think it's going to be early next year.

【專輯曲目】
01 - Just Be Mine
02 - Bind Your Love
03 - I Wish (feat. T.I.)
04 - Sirens
05 - Dirty Love
06 - Human
07 - Sweet Despair
08 - Killin' It
09 - Goodnight
10 - M.F.P.O.T.Y.
11 - Alone With Me

歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://wwwd.eyny.com/) Powered by Discuz!